Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome NJREREPORT Bloggers

It is only a matter of time until the bloggers on NJREREPORT discover this site. Well, I would like to welcome them! The first thing you should know about this site is that I beleive in balanced speech. Comments that disagree with me will NOT be deleted solely based on that fact. I have no intentions of using Kannekt style tactics. I welcome you to offer differing opinions, as long as they are appropriate.

Please feel free to leave a comment!

And be sure to check back for updates...

P.S. The creation of this blog has NOTHING to do with the quality of the real estate market. Heck, I would probably have created this blog even if the market was still "hot."

2 comments:

sas_kicks_ass said...

So, what say you?

sas

Anonymous said...

this is funniest blogger i have ever seen. coming from njrereport, i can truly appreciate your sense of humor. bi.